It’s GRILLING AND CHILLING FriYAY! These easy-peasy kabobs are crowd pleaser in our home during the summer months. Healthier than its fried chicken wing counter part, these kabobs pair perfectly with a sweet wine to offset the spiciness of the buffalo sauce: a late harvest Riesling, sweet Rosé, or sparkling Moscato D’Asti!
- 4 Chicken Breast, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1/2 lb. Asparagus
- Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Trim the ends of the asparagus. Brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Cut the chicken breasts into l ” squares. Thread on a skewer and baste with buffalo sauce.
- Grill the chicken and asparagus over medium heat , turning once, until the internal chicken temperature reaches 160F. (Timing will vary depending on the grill.)
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle immediately with blue cheese.
- Best enjoyed outdoors with a sunset view and glass of wine!